- 22 March 17:29
- Unique crane equipment delivered to Zvezda shipbuilding complex
A new large-capacity equipment was delivered to the staple of Zvezda shipbuilding complex , including two crane towers with carrying capacity of 100 t each.
- 03 March 10:04
- Rosneft increases development drilling rate on Vankor cluster fields
Rosneft increased development drilling rate at the Vankor cluster fields to 305.2 thousand m in 2016 – by 3% year-on-year.
- 27 February 08:57
- New Mi-171 helicopters start to transport shift teams to the fields of Vankor cluster
Two new Mi-171 helicopters started transport shift teams to the fields of Vankor cluster as a part of the implementation of Rosneft's policy for modernization of fleet involved in the Company's aircraft service.
- 21 February 11:40
- Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha increased production by 18.9% in 2016
Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha increased oil production by 18.9% in 2016 compared to the same period in 2015, the production volume ammounted to 1.1mmt.
- 21 February 11:20
- Rosneft will report its Q4, 12M 2016 consolidated IFRS financial results on Wednesday, February 22, 2017.
Q4, 12M 2016 IFRS financial results and corresponding MD&A will be available on our web site on February 22, 2017 after 10.00.
- 20 February 17:30
- Rosneft Started Drilling of the First Exploration Well in Iraq
The company of Rosneft group started drilling of the first exploration well at the Block 12 in the Republic of Iraq.
- 20 February 17:13
- East Messoyakha field produces the first million tons of oil
Messoyakhaneftegaz, a joint venture of Gazprom Neft and Rosneft, produced its millionth ton of oil. This rate was achieved in less than 5 months since the beginning of production at the most northern Russian oil and gas condensate field
- 16 February 09:44
- Rosneft Starts Drilling the First Exploration Well at the Solimoes Project
Rosneft Brasil (100% owned Rosneft subsidiary) started the drilling of the first exploration well in the Solimoes Basin
- 14 February 17:41
- Udmurtneft discovers two new fields
Udmurtneft discovered two new fields - Vesennee and Pikhtovkinskoe - the reserves of which amount to 0.6 mmt of C1+C2 and 0.2 mmt of C1 respectively.
- 13 February 12:07
- Rosneft boosted its throughput at German refineries and increased crude oil deliveries to Germany in 2016
Rosneft Deutschland GmbH (a Rosneft subsidiary) started operating business in Germany, key European market for refined products.