- 21 February 11:40
- Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha increased production by 18.9% in 2016
Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha increased oil production by 18.9% in 2016 compared to the same period in 2015, the production volume ammounted to 1.1mmt.
- 21 February 11:20
- Rosneft will report its Q4, 12M 2016 consolidated IFRS financial results on Wednesday, February 22, 2017.
Q4, 12M 2016 IFRS financial results and corresponding MD&A will be available on our web site on February 22, 2017 after 10.00.
- 20 February 17:30
- Rosneft Started Drilling of the First Exploration Well in Iraq
The company of Rosneft group started drilling of the first exploration well at the Block 12 in the Republic of Iraq.
- 20 February 17:13
- East Messoyakha field produces the first million tons of oil
Messoyakhaneftegaz, a joint venture of Gazprom Neft and Rosneft, produced its millionth ton of oil. This rate was achieved in less than 5 months since the beginning of production at the most northern Russian oil and gas condensate field
- 16 February 09:44
- Rosneft Starts Drilling the First Exploration Well at the Solimoes Project
Rosneft Brasil (100% owned Rosneft subsidiary) started the drilling of the first exploration well in the Solimoes Basin
- 14 February 17:41
- Udmurtneft discovers two new fields
Udmurtneft discovered two new fields - Vesennee and Pikhtovkinskoe - the reserves of which amount to 0.6 mmt of C1+C2 and 0.2 mmt of C1 respectively.
- 13 February 12:07
- Rosneft boosted its throughput at German refineries and increased crude oil deliveries to Germany in 2016
Rosneft Deutschland GmbH (a Rosneft subsidiary) started operating business in Germany, key European market for refined products.
- 02 February 16:03
- RN-Yuganskneftegaz increased production by 2% in 2016
RN-Yuganskneftegaz, Rosneft subsidiary, increased oil production by 2% in 2016 compared to the same period of 2015 (62.4 mln t) - up to 63.6 mln t. Cumulative oil production of the company exceeded 2.2 bln t
- 31 January 12:16
- A working meeting between Igor Sechin and Governor of the Tver region Igor Rudenya took place
Rosneft Chief Executive Officer Igor Sechin held a meeting with Governor of the Tver region Igor Rudenya during which they discussed a wide range of issues of cooperation between the Company and the region.
- 31 January 09:47
- Rosneft and Statoil started pilot drilling as part of the development of Domanik sediments
Domanik Oil AS, the joint venture of Rosneft and Statoil (share of Rosneft in the project is 51%, of Statoil - 49%), started drilling the first well as part of exploration program to study tight hydrocarbon reserves of Domanik sediments in the Samara region.